COST SAVINGS, PRODUCTIVITY, MOBILITY
Voice over IP offers big cost savings over traditional landlines while providing features only found in enterprise phone systems.
VoIP simply is voice over internet protocol. It is a technology that converts your voice into a digital signal, allowing you to make a call directly from a computer, a VoIP phone, or other data-driven devices. Simply put, it is a phone service delivered over the internet rather than a traditional landline.
Features and benefits of a 3CX VoIP PBX phone system.
- Lower Cost – Considerable savings over landlines including domestic long distance calls for free.
- Block Robo Callers – Effectively stops annoying automated callers.
- Scalability – Your PBX runs on a local or cloud-based server you can add almost unlimited lines and extensions without additional cost.
- Mobility – Work on the go!! 3CX VoIP allows you to install a mobile app on your smartphone that allows you to make and receive calls on your office lines.
- Versatility of Features – Integration with other applications such as Office 365, CRM apps such as Salesforce or Google Contacts as well as video conferencing and much much more.
- Ease of Installation and Support – As a 3CX Partner Acumen IT will install the PBX software on your server or even a PC, port your phones numbers to your new service and manage the system for you remotely or when necessary onsite at no additional cost to you.
3CX is trusted by thousands of small and medium business in the U.S. and leading companies around the World.